Its the day before December 1st. Anticipation is too much! Family, Friends, Food, Memories, and well music. For myself nothing says more about the holiday season than all these things. A whole schwa-ck of feelings come back to me each and every year. Not that I’m any different than anyone else in Canada but the nostalgia of good ole fashioned traditions are too much to live without. So I made a list of ten things that I’m thankful for, not to be a tear jerker but to encourage everyone else that follows the SM networks to consider how grateful we are to be living and experiencing whatever it is we do and ultimately to spread that festive cheer with everyone around you.
- Scary snowman
- Christmas Sweaters
- Classic holiday movie scenes
- Surprise stocking stuffers… sad thing is I actually got this one year
- Awkward family photos… this isn’t my family just to clarify.
- The brilliance of marsh mellows on sweet potatoes
- My family, friends, and children
- And of course faces inspired by Christmas… “The Grinch Face”
Peace and love everyone.